Buy Cheap FIFA 18 Coins

FIFA 18 TOTY Will Be Announced Startiing from January 15

  • 2018-01-10 15:05:15
  • fifa 18 coins
  • fifa 18 coins for sale
  • how to buy fifa 18 coins

Every year, FIFPro invites professional footballers worldwide to select their best team of the calendar year. Players are asked to give their vote for best goalkeeper, defenders, midfielders and forwards. Following the same format, EA Sports have announced a list of 55 nominees for the XI, with a whole selection of top stars available for selection.

Based on chosen players' real-life performances in 2017, 55 guys will be whittled down to a full XI based on votes from athletes, media and members of EA Sports FIFA community. Such a selection is surely a different choice, but this annual event also gives fifa 18 coins buyers chance to support their favorite idols.

How Does Each Vote Work?
Each vote will consist of three attackers, three midfielders, four defenders, and one goalkeeper in a 4-3-3 formation. Each ballot recipient will cast their vote by posting a photo of their team on social media with #TOTYVote by January 12.

Ballots Account for 60% Final Vote, EA for 40%
The ballots submitted by this group will account for 60 per cent of the final vote. The remaining 40 per cent of the votes will be cast by EA SPORTS. The final Team of the Year will be announced starting on January 15, with special TOTY player items available in packs for a limited time in FIFA 18 Ultimate Team and FIFA Mobile.

FIFA Team of the Year Goalkeeper Nominees
The iconic Italian shot stopper faces fierce competition from Manchester United No.1 David de Gea. Hugo Lloris is also unsurprisingly in the running after his pivotal role in Tottenham Hotspur's second-place finish in the Premier League last term, while Keylor Navas also has a great chance after winning the Champions Laegue with Real Madrid.

FIFA Team of the Year Defender Nominees
The right-back position is difficult enough to narrow down, with the likes of Dani Alves, Dani Carvajal. Cesar Azpilicueta, Kyle Walker, Joshua Kimmich and Filipe Luis all up for the role, while left-back is not much easier as Marcelo, Marcos Alonso, Jordi Alba, David Alaba and Alex Sandro among the nominees.

FIFA Team of the Year Midfielder Nominees
With stars such as Paulo Dybala, Arjen Robben, Kevin De Bruyne, Dele Alli and Emil Forsberg to choose from, there is the possibility to pick an all-out attacking force, or look for some balance in the centre with the likes of N'Golo Kante, Marco Verratti and Casemiro coming off the back of an excellent year.

FIFA Team of the Year Forward Nominees
After winning a fifth Ballon d'Or in his career and winning FIFA's Best Player award once again, Cristiano Ronaldo will be the star of most people's dream XI for 2017. However, most football fans would require some deep thought to narrow the list of possible forwards down to three, while many will find it tough to overlook Barcelona's main man Lionel Messi too.

TOTY is a team of IF players released on a yearly basis, which select players will be rewarded blue In Form cards, based on their real performance on the previous civil year. Keep close eyes on best fifa 18 coins for sale site - fifa18coinsale where you will see the latest info as long as the final Team of The Year is announced starting on January 15th. Read more guides on how to buy fifa 18 coins or how to make FIFA earn money at our website too. So who will be in the final list or who will be missing from final TOTY? Take a wait-and-see!