FIFA 18: EA Show Their Results for Gameplay & Ultimate Team Fixes
- 2017-12-05 14:34:11
- fifa 18 coins
- buy fifa 18 coins
- fifa 18 gold
- buy fifa 18 gold
Though bugs and fixes in FIFA 18 are not something fresh after the game was released in September, people still take great interest on every small change falling on their favorite football game. Now we are glad to see its second major update available on PC.
Without doubt, you can still buy fifa 18 coins at fifa18coinsale as version 1.07 of FIFA 18 has already been released on PC and will be soon downloading to PlayStation and Xbox consoles across the globe. We guess you hope to get some important details about this patch. Here is a list for you to check out tweaks involved.
- Fifa 18 update 1.07 has fixed an issue where a freeze happening, in some situations, during the goal celebration for a goal that was scored by the goalkeeper.
- Fixed an issue where the goal celebration being skipped, in some situations, after a goal was scored by the goalkeeper.
- Fixed an issue where holding the sprint button will once again cause a goalkeeper to get up quickly if he is on the ground while holding the ball.
- Addressed an issue where the player sometimes being in control of the wrong player in a Skill Game.
- Fixed an issue where stringing the juggle skill move together multiple times in the Practice Arena could cause your player to disappear.
- Updated the default FIFA Trainer settings for the Intro Match to show both Movement and Mechanics instead of just Movement.
Online Modes Fixes:
Fixed where captains, or players that had just transferred captaincy to another player, getting disconnected or crashing after inviting another club to a match in Pro Clubs Friendlies in some situations.
- FUT Squads that had default tactics values that were incorrectly set to over 100 have been reset to the normal default values.
FIFA 18 has also addressed the issue in Audio/Visual/Presentation: update to the 2D portraits for some players.